First: select your preferred language by right-clicking on the page and selecting Translate.
Primero: seleccione su idioma preferido haciendo clic derecho en la página y seleccionando Traducir.
Primero: seleccione el idioma que prefiera haciendo clic con el botón derecho en la página y seleccione Traducir.
This process is for:
- Families enrolling their student(s) into Birdville ISD for the very first time
- Students that are requesting a different school other than where they are currently enrolled
- Pre-kindergarten students that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Economically Disadvantaged
- Limited English Proficiency
- Foster care (current or former)
- Child of a U.S. armed forces active duty member or a U.S. armed forces member killed/injured during active duty
- Dependent child of a Star of Texas Award recipient
- Child who is in or ever been in conservatorship of Department of Family and Protective Services (CPS). Documentation from CPS is required.
If you have students who are currently enrolled and need to enroll a younger or additional sibling that is not going into Pre-kindergarten, please login to your current Family Access and find the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) link. You must be the designated Primary Guardian in Skyward to complete this process.
NOTE: This form is the first step to enrolling your new student(s) online. A valid and active email address is required. If you do not have a valid and active email address, you will need to acquire one before continuing. Once you have completed and submitted your information below, you will receive an email (please check your Spam/Junk Mail folder) that will contain your login credentials and a link to the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) Portal.
If you do not know which school your student should be attending, please visit the Family page on the Birdville ISD website at www.birdvilleschools.net. Select the "Attendance Zones/School Bus Stops" link on the left side of the page. Submit your address and your student's grade level to determine the appropriate school.