First: Select Your Language of Choice Above
Premièrement: Choisissez votre langue de choix ci-dessus
Seleccione su idioma de elección arriba
This process is for:
- Families enrolling their student(s) into Birdville ISD for the very first time
- Students that are requesting a different school other than where they are currently enrolled
- Pre-kindergarten students that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Economically Disadvantaged
- Limited English Proficiency
- Foster care (current or former)
- Child of a U.S. armed forces active duty member or a U.S. armed forces member killed/injured during active duty
- Dependent child of a Star of Texas Award recipient
If you have students who are currently enrolled and need to enroll a younger or additional sibling that is not going into Pre-kindergarten, please login to your current Family Access and find the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) link. You must be the designated Primary Guardian in Skyward to complete this process.
NOTE: This form is the first step to enrolling your new student(s) online. A valid and active email address is required. If you do not have a valid and active email address, you will need to acquire one before continuing. Once you have completed and submitted your information below, you will receive an email (please check your Spam/Junk Mail folder) that will contain your login credentials and a link to the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) Portal.
If you do not know which school your student should be attending, please visit the Family page on the Birdville ISD website at www.birdvilleschools.net. Select the "Attendance Zones/School Bus Stops" link on the left side of the page. Submit your address and your student's grade level to determine the appropriate school.